Minister of Tourism of Paraguay @
Born in 16/11/1967, is Minister of Tourism of Paraguay from 2013 until now
Education and Certification:
Diploma in Business Management. Universidad Americana.
Degree in Foreign Trade. Universidad Autonoma de Asunción.
Postgraduate in University Didactics. Universidad Central del Paraguay.
Business Management. Universidad Autonoma de Asunción.
Postgraduate in Sustainable Tourism Management. Fundación Fondo Verde Perú. OAS Scholarship.
Project Management by Results. Inter-American Development Bank, Inter-American Institute for Economic and Social Development – INDES.
Executive MBA Intensive Program Gadex – Specialization Management and Political Decision.-University of Cadiz.
National Secretary of Tourism (SENATUR)
Position: Minister (2013 – now)
Position: Sales Manager. Manager of Reserves and Corporate Sales. 1986 to 2006
Program 1916 / IDB Investment and Export Network (REDIEX):
Ministry of Industry and Trade (MIC)
Position: Manager of the Tourism Sector Table – 2010 to 2013
Universidad Columbia del Paraguay – Business Management
Teacher of the technical area. Foreign Trade- 2011 to 2012
– Coordinator of the loyalty of the corporate portfolio of VARIG S.A. Receptive tourism sector / emissive.
– In charge of New Product Design: Low Cost Company, Yield Management Fares and others. VARIG S.A.
– Distinction “GOLD MEDAL”, for academic excellence obtained in the career of Foreign Trade. Universidad Autonoma de Asunción.
– Member of the Executive Board of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
– Member of the Vice-Presidency of the Commission of the Americas of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) – Period 2015-2018
Publications in newspapers, radios and TV made under the functions of Manager of the Sectorial Table of Tourism, Rediex, to promote structuring and business projects